Amazing facts about Sex
1. For every seven seconds, adult men think about sex.
2. The well-known blue pill, Viagra designed to help with erectile dysfunction, made $411 million profits within the first three months of its launch in 1998. It is $1.8 billion in 2003.
3. Shoe and the foot are the most common fetishes in western society, though nearly any body part or clothing may be an object of sexual fetishism.
4. The vibrator was originally designed in the nineteenth century, a common sex toy for women. In early days it is used to combat anxiety-related symptoms of “hysteria”.
5. American Psychiatric Association has listed Homosexuality as a mental illness until 1973. Later it is removed and considered as orientation.
6. A female is born with a finite amount of eggs and will produce them throughout her lifetime. Whereas The average males produces millions of new sperm daily.
7. According to a worldwide sex survey 19.25 is the average age, when people first have sex. In the Asian countries it is an average of 22 which is later than average of western cultures which is 18.
8. The second common place for sex for adults in the U.S. to have sex is the car. First comes bedroom.
9. Chocolate can cause arousal similar to sexual foreplay, due to some ingredients. Some experts believe that chocolate sometimes can be more more effective than foreplay.
10. Endorphin which is released during sexual activity can act as pain killers. Endorphins create a euphoria similar to that produced by opioid drug.
11. Sperm has a tightening effect on skin, hence it can be considered as an anti aging treatment.
12. When compared to Valium, Sex is 10 times more effective.
13. If you want a Ultimate orgasm, abstain form all sexual activity for 3 weeks. In this time your testosterone levels will be at peak and boost your libido.
14. Orgasms can make women more creative, productive and confident and women achieve fuller orgasms when they are being creative.
15. The three erogenous zones of women are opening of the cervix, the G spot and clitoris.
16. Sex makes women’s skin glow and hair shinier because of the oestrogen that released.
17. Your Wages are effected by sex life. People who had sex more than 3 times a week earned significantly more than those who don’t.
Statistical facts about Sex
18. On an average, a person burns approximately 200 calories, during 30 minutes of active sex.
19. 85% of women are satisfied with their partner’s penis size, whereas under half of men think their penis is too small.
20. Roughly 100 million acts of sexual intercourse happens every day.
21. 37.5 MB of DNA information is present in a single Sperm.
22. Women are more involved in sex. they are having sex 17% more often than the average guy.
23. There are chances that women can get pregnant five to eight days after having sex.
24. 30% of women approximately have trouble reaching orgasm.
25. Throughout the world 21% of people report having more than 10 sexual partners. Conversely 25% of people report having only one sexual partners.
26. 1% of people all around the world identified themselves as asexual.
27. According to some statistics, around 65 % of women and 90% of men masturbate from time to time
28. Worldwide, 15% of men report that they felt pressured into having sex for the first time. In women it is 27.5%.
29. 20 minutes, this the time an average couples spends in sexual foreplay prior to intercourse.
Healthy facts about Sex
30. The risk of getting prostate cancer can be reduced by having at four orgasms a week.
31. 11% of men say that they use sex as stress reliever.
32. People having sex once or twice a week have their immune system boosted, according to a study.
33. Sex keeps you healthy. Risk of heart disease can be lowered by 30% and diabetes by 40%, by having sex at least once a week.
34. Men having active sex life are more likely to live past 80 years.
35. Sex induces good sleep