Noun: accommodating IOL
Accommodating iol meaning:
- A lens implant containing a hinge that allows for both near and far vision (thus mimicking the natural lens of a young person)
Synonyms: accommodating lens implant
- Ratan Tata – As you grow older, you become – everybody becomes – less inflexible and a little more accommodating.
- Most of the people I know who were raised to be accommodating or were raised to just be nice and put everybody’s needs ahead of theirs, there comes a moment when the pressure builds and they can’t do it anymore. They have needs and they feel neglected and they usually explode.
- It took me a long time to know enough about writing to really write short stories. You can’t just immerse yourself, as you do in a novel, and see where everything goes. Novels are a very flexible, accommodating form. Short stories aren’t.
- I really have to give the Navy all the credit it deserves. They were so flexible and accommodating, given that everybody on board had better things to worry about than this person coming on board who’s just going to be in the way, really.
- Why should a novelist not also be a historian? To force unnatural divisions within the English language is to work against its capacious and accommodating nature. To expect a writer to produce only novels, or only histories, is equivalent to demanding from a composer that he or she write only string quartets or piano sonatas.
- I think I always try to be accommodating and open and available and proving for my director. I love to give as many takes as they want. I love to give them as many choices as they want.
- The people were just so lovely and accommodating and had really interesting questions and it was just interesting to see how the show is actually received in so many different countries.
- What frustrates U.S. officials is that China sometimes seems more comfortable accommodating a strong United States, as it did in past decades, than partnering with an America that’s less dominant.