- Derek Hough – I come from a theatrical background, where, if you’re working on a movie or a play, you always respect the people you work with. You’re accommodating.
- My background has been very helpful for this experience. But everyone was so accommodating because they knew it’s not the most comfortable position to be the new kid.
- I don’t care how handsome or fabulous or funny the groom is, or how sweet and accommodating the bride, or vice versa. Marriage is hard.
- The hardest thing is spending twelve hours a day accommodating the rest of the world, then going home at night and criticizing it. I would be curious about what I’d write if I didn’t have to worry about offending.
- The people were just so lovely and accommodating and had really interesting questions and it was just interesting to see how the show is actually received in so many different countries.
- What frustrates U.S. officials is that China sometimes seems more comfortable accommodating a strong United States, as it did in past decades, than partnering with an America that’s less dominant.
- Why should a novelist not also be a historian? To force unnatural divisions within the English language is to work against its capacious and accommodating nature. To expect a writer to produce only novels, or only histories, is equivalent to demanding from a composer that he or she write only string quartets or piano sonatas.