Facts about men:
1. There is a method to find out whether your boyfriend is unfaithful or not. Find out your boyfriend’s IQ, studies show that unfaithful men have lower IQ’s.
2. It is funny to know that staring at women, men spend almost a year of their lives.
3. This is horrifying!! Half of all women who die from homicides are killed by former or current partners or husbands.
4. Men are liars, they lie 6 times a day on an average, where as women lie 3 times a day.
5. Men will be worried to know that 50% is their lifetime risk of developing cancer.
6. If you’re a man, better not to put your laptop on your lap – if it feels hot, it may cause infertility.
7. How much time do you spend for shaving? Studies show that on an average a man spends almost six months shaving in his lifetime .
8. It is interesting to know that men with shaved heads are perceived 13% stronger and as an inch taller than men with hair.
9. Have you ever observed that men with higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages have attractive wives according to a study.
10. You will be surprised to hear that a 99-year-old man divorced after 77 years of marriage. He divorced his 96-year-old wife because he had discovered about an affair she had in the 1940’s.
12. A man bought a house in 2013, next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue so that she would see it everyday.
13. Smoking causes impotence in men.Hope you quit smoking after reading this.
14. Do you know that men were the first to wear high heels, women began wearing them to look more masculine.
16. The first Father’s day celebration was held on June 19,1910 in the U.S., in Spokane, Washington, and was conceived by Sondra Dodd. After listening about Mother’s Day , Dodd wished to have Father’s day for recognition for her father as well.
17. Approximately there are 64.3 million fathers in U.S.A out of 151 million men currently living.
18. It is interesting to know that adult male has about 50% less body fat and 50% more muscle mass than the average adult female.
19. Males are more likely targets to both male and female offenders.Men are 10 times more likely to commit murder and men are four times more likely to be murdered than women, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
20. Higher levels of testosterone in men and boys cause greater levels of competition, aggression, self-reliance and self-assertion than in women.
21. Men abuse drugs and alcohol more than women!!Men are nearly two times more likely than women to abuse recreational drugs like cocaine and marijuana and thrice as likely to abuse alcohol.
22. Men account for more on-the-job fatalities, they account 94% of all on-the-job fatalities and men currently represent 50% of the U.S. workforce.
23. Boys are more likely to be diagnosed with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder than girls, the chances are three times more likely for these disorders.
24. Teenage boys represent more than 75% of the children referred to special education in the U.S. and are four times more likely than girls to drop out of school.
25. Girls are less likely to be diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder than boys, which is around 3 to 4 times.
27. This one is interesting- For the first six weeks after conception, all human embryos develop as a default female child. After the sixth week of development, the SRY gene on the Y chromosome will begin to produce androgen, primarily testosterone that inhibits the further development of female characteristics and encourages the development of male characteristics if the embryo is male.
28. Approximately 33% of men have been circumcised, worldwide. In the U.S. approximately 56% of boy babies born are circumcised at birth, which is declining.
29. While both girls’ and boys’ voices will change dramatically during puberty, there is dramatic change in a boy’s voice, sometimes dropping a whole octave in tone.
30. Boys experience puberty between the ages of 12 and 14 typically, a time in which the growth spurt occur, the secondary sex characteristics develop to begin and the voice changes to its lower timbre and puberty occurs later in girls of the same age group.
31. The brains of adult men are larger in total size than the brains of women, which is around 10%. This is because men generally have more muscle mass and a larger stature than women, their brains require more neurons to control the body.
32. Scientists have discovered that women’s and men’s brain function somewhat differently. Men tend to use only one side of their brain at a time, when focused on a task, devoting all of their concentration and attention to the task at hand. On the other hand, women, tend to use both sides of brain at the same time, making them adept at multitasking.
33. 1 out of 4 men love to spend their loose change on Chinese takeaway.
34. Most of the young men feel that a large pay check and career success is one of the most important things in life, which is around 59%.
35. Most men today think that they have it harder than previous generations did, but it is not true.
- Amazing facts about Kiss.
- Healthy and Amazing facts about sex.
- Interesting facts about dating.
- Amazing facts about human attraction.
- Less known facts about women.