Stay healthy by knowing these facts about health.
1. Do you have the habit of doing exercise? If not, better do it as studies show that lack of exercises is causing as many deaths as smoking.
2. Risk of becoming obese increases by two times for people who visit restaurants regularly to eat breakfast or dinner.
3. Farting is good for health! It helps in reducing high blood pressure.
4. Are you lazy for doing exercise? Then there is a way out for you. 15 minutes of exercising on a stationery bicycle is equivalent to laughing for 100 times.
5. Better to move around than sitting, as sitting more than 3 hours can reduce 2 years of your life.
6. By having a healthy diet, physical activity, avoiding tobacco can reduce chances of getting cancer by 30%.
7. How much time do you sleep? If your sleeping time is less than 7 hours, it is dangerous for you as it can reduce your life time.
8. Do you have the habit of smoking?Better avoid it.A single cigarette can reduce your life span by 11 minutes.
9. Better to stay away from soda, a can of soda can increase chances of getting diabetes by 22%.
10. Avoid indoor tanning as studies show that more cases are due to indoor tanning than lung cancer cases due to smoking.
11. The risk of getting breast cancer is reduced by 25% by doing exercises and walking.
12. Before conception, a father’s diet plays a crucial role in child’s health.
13. Don’t be depressed, studies show that severe depression increases the aging process in cells, which makes us biologically age more.
14. Obesity in children and teens has tripled in the last 30 years. In the U.S. more than 33% of adults and over 12.5 million children and teens are obese.
15. You will be shocked to know that in U.S. an average person consumes about 52 pounds of sugar by the intake of soft drinks. An average American consumes 500 cans of soda every year and each can of soda contains 10 teaspoons of sugar.
16. Do you know that eating breakfast regularly will help keep weight off because it gets your metabolism going. And is the most important meal of the day because it feeds your mind and body with the necessary energy and nutrients to function throughout the day.
17. You will be surprised to know that you will burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
18. Your body takes nearly 12 hours to completely digest the food.
19. Obesity can increase the chances of developing diseases such as heart diseases and type 2 diabetes.
20. Do you know that around 7 million people die every year from food poisoning. Careful food preparation and storage is vital in order to avoid dangerous toxins, bacteria and viruses.
Also read: Amazing facts about human body.