Many Micromax Yu Yureka users do not know that they could easily set a custom ringtone of their choice for notifications from various applications, phone calls and text messages.Many download unnecessary third party applications from Play Store to achieve this simple task.I suggest not to download any such application as it is not needed and we could set a custom ringtone in Yu Yureka by following few simple steps.
Do you have a file manager or file explorer in your phone? If the answer is “Yes”, then you need not connect your handset to PC to achieve the same.Follow the below steps to set ringtone on Yu Yureka.
- Open your file manager and then find the mp3 file or files from any folder you want to use as ringtones.
- Select those audio files and use the “Copy” option featured in the file manager and copy those files.
- Now navigate to the Ringtones folder in your phone’s internal storage and copy the files into that folder.
- Now exit from the file manager and go directly to ringtone settings.You will find your copied files also along with the default one’s.Now it’s time to select the audio file of your choice and hear it whenever you get a call.
What to do, if you do not have a file manager on your phone? Follow these steps to set custom ringtone.
- Connect your phone to computer with an USB cable.
- Get ready with all the music files you want to use as ringtone and prepare them in your PC.
- When you connect your mobile to the PC, you will find a folder called Ringtones in the phone’s internal storage.
- Copy all the music files you have gathered into that folder and disconnect your phone from PC.
Now,you can find your music files in phone ringtone settings.
In Yureka, you can set custom ringtone/different ringtone for each contact, add custom message tones and use your custom ringtones as notification tones for Gmail and other mailing applications as well. If you have any questions,please write them in the comments section.