The ability to capture screenshots is one of the most welcoming features in Windows Operating Systems. Capturing the screen will come in handy in many situations. They will help you in reporting issues you are facing with an application or to clearly depict the step by step procedure required to accomplish a task in your smartphone. They will let you share the high scores you have made in your favorite games with your friends on social media.I have noticed that many people do not know how to take a screenshot in their Lumia 520.
Now let me explain the procedure to take screenshot in Nokia Lumia 520. Follow these simple steps to capture the screen on your device.
If your Lumia 520 runs on the previous version of Windows OS, which is 8.0, follow this procedure.
- Navigate to the screen that you want to capture as a screenshot.Press and hold both power and start buttons at the same time.
- If you have executed the above step correctly, you will hear the sound of a photo being clicked and could see that the screen flashes.
- The screenshot that you have captured will be stored in the Photos.The path to find your screenshots is Photos > albums > Screenshots.
If your Lumia 520 runs on Windows 8.1, then follow the below procedure.
In the latest version of Windows OS, the screenshot button combo has been changed.
- Head over to the screen that you want to capture as an image on your device.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time to capture whatever is currently on your screen.(Please do remember that timing is the most important thing while capturing a screenshot.Don’t get frustrated if you are not getting it right. Practice it few times.)
- You will hear a sound similar to that of camera shutter, if you have followed the above step correctly.
- The captured screenshot will be stored in your device in the following location.The path to find your screenshots is Photos > albums > Screenshots.
Share the captured screenshot
Tap and hold the captured screenshot that you want to share with your friends, and then tap on share option.